21 May 2009

Bird Spike Quality and Building Aesthetics



'Bird spike customers need to understand the long term dangers of inferior products!'

Quality in bird spikes is paramount to the ongoing success of town high streets, shopping centres and building aesthetics, as cheaper overseas products come onto the UK market. Although they offer value for money the long term damage of brown staining to buildings from rusting wires can be costly. The Defender stainless steel bird spike range manufactured by Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd in the UK use 304 grade stainless steel with 8% nickel content ensuring a rust free product. An cheaper alternative to stainless steel is the plastic bird spike made from 100% UV polycarbonate, these can be used in exactly the same installations as the steel spikes.
Dave B

1 comment:

  1. I recently brought some birdspikes from a company called Jones and Son. The lady I spoke to was very helpful in helping me decide which product I needed. I would recoemmend these spikes to anyone, they dont hurt the pigeons and they have changed my life - i no longer have to scrub the patio if i want to sit outside!

    ReplyDelete