02 September 2009

Bird Spikes Online


Testimonials from customers happy to install pigeon spikes.


My package arrives this morning at 9.45 everything is great but I just wanted to say "thank you" because when I placed my order over the internet yesterday I made a mistake and forgot to add some other things.

My partner told me it would be no good speaking to you because you would tell me I could order the other things but I would have to pay post & packaging again he said, they will be no different to B&Q, Argos, Wickes, screw fix etc well he was wrong!!

I phoned you yesterday and you were very helpful and you let me order the extra things and told me you would put then with my original order at no extra cost.

It was really nice to deal with a company that put their customers first "very refreshing".

Many thanks Bird Spikes On Line

Caroline Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment